Sunday, May 27, 2007

ugh...FRIENDS.

Marion posted on my facebook wall about how she would rather read on itsfunny because my template here was white text on black, whereas my diaryland template was, admittedly, much easier on the eyes. well, now she has no damn excuse. LEARN TO EMBRACE CHANGE, PEOPLE.

keep in mind this will just be a temporary template - it took me about a year to figure out how to do this on diaryland, but i was 15 and probably in history class learning about mussolini. points being:

1. now i have lots more free attention time,

2. said attention will now be undivided in the search to find a pretty picture to write on,

3. i'm 20 and have already figured HTML out once; this should be at least a little easier, and

4. it's midnight and i'm still fucking around on the internet. some things never change.


on other keys, i just watched saving private ryan for the first time. i know, i know. it makes me wish i had seen it when it first came out (no, not because my street cred is suffering right now, thanks) for the social impact it had at the time. now it's pretty much a myth unto itself...i'm trying to say something but i can't put my finger on it.


wow, this bodes well for new readers. i'm going to leave now while i'm ahead.

No comments: