Sunday, October 12, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gone all weekend because I flew out to Houston to surprise Kyle for his birthday! Because I am awesome! AND I am a really excellent girlfriend. It totally worked, too! Dinner was great, the party back at the apartment after dinner went off without a hitch.

I had a great time - basically Kyle and I just ran around LA and got ice cream and our favourite food and hung out with our friends and watched movies (I introduced him to JAWS - He hadn't seen JAWS yet, can you fucking believe that!?) in bed all weekend. I also bought Forgetting Sarah Marshall (which was AWESOME) and Almost Famous, so I can take a small chink out of my Cameron Crowe Guilt.

I would write more but I did not take a shower before I went to the airport this morning and now I feel gross. So I'm going to do that. And then I will probably watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall again. And then maybe I'll watch Almost Famous. And then I'll probably watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall again. And then I'll be like FUCK I HAVE TO READ 10 CHAPTERS FROM DAVID COPPERFIELD AND WRITE A 5 PAGE PAPER ON SOME TOPIC I HAVENT EVEN CHOSEN BY TUESDAY!!!!!!!! And then I'll read the SparkNotes and feel really guilty about it. And then I'll write the paper in 5 hours on Monday night and feel fine about it.

Okay I'm gross. I really need that shower.

No comments: