Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where the Wild Things Are (maybe test footage)

You guys,

Watch this.



Now look me in the eye and tell me you're not going to see the fuck out of this movie when it comes out. I liked this book a lot as a kid, and I am going to see this movie and probably cry my damn brains out. It looks beautiful.

Here is another shot that's rumored to come from the movie. Max's suit is different in this one, and it's a different Wild Thing sitting on the beach. I've heard some crazy rumors about this movie needing to be completely re-shot, some sequences taken out and redone in CG, release dates all scrambled...so that may have something to do with this being different.



I don't care. It all looks so great.

I am a participant in NaBloPoMo 2008. Post every day in November. That's all you have to do.

No comments: