Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OH, ohhhh myyyyy.

Dev Patel, you guys.

I wasn't wild about his starry-eyed lover in Slumdog Millionaire, but I just watched his interview on the Daily Show from last night, and oh my goodness, that young man is delightful! Really! He's about four times as poised as I am in any given social situation (much less those that are, uh, televised), but that may have something to do with the fact that he's British. I can't find a clip of just the interview online (the best I can do is show you the whole episode, and who needs that?), but you should watch it if you can. It is so worth it.

And then I discovered that he's 18. Oh...no wonder he's so fresh and, okay, intoxicating isn't the word I'm looking for, but I - fine, I'll just say it again - he's fucking delightful. God dammit.

No comments: