My Memorial Day consisted of the following:
- Star Trek-related defensiveness
- crappy homemade guacamole and delicious-looking cheeseburgers
- chicken fights
- aviator sunglasses and fedoras
- death threats
- "dive contests"
- defending my beer from getting splashed on
- Budweiser while wearing a boy's clothes
- an old Farrelly brothers movie
- soaked t-shirt and shorts hanging from a shower-curtain rail
- "Tell me what you want!!"..."Everything."
Now go ahead and tell me that wasn't the quintessential summer day.
Thanks, ultra-impressive men and women who died for our freedoms!