Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Clumsy, Sort of Dumb Person

me: i had to email her about it and it was ugh. the whole situation is bad, obviously.

Lauren: is that what you really wrote?

me: no!

Lauren: oh, gosh, you scared me!

me: hahaha no i did NOT say that
but that was, you know, the sentiment!

Lauren: ok ok right
i don't know why i thought you might have

me: obviously you think i'm a clod
but that's fine

Lauren: i think you're a piece of meat?

me: a clod is a piece of meat?

Lauren: hahah, in that dress i do! (ed note: Lauren helped me choose a dress to wear to the club tonight. "To the club." Ugh)
yeah?

me: hahaha i didn't know that

Lauren: it's beef shoulder

me: i always thought it meant a clumsy, sort of dumb person
WELL THEN
SORRY TO OFFEND YOU PROFESSOR BEEF CUTS

Lauren: HAHHAHA
wait
it's meat
and chunks of dirt
and stupid people
so we were all right

me: so there

No comments: