Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

So...it's April now. I was definitely going to join NaBloPoMo - this month's theme is "Big" and I am definitely one for hyperbole so that would have been fun - except...finals season is upon us! That's right, this month will feature multiple Tweets on your favourite Priya Topics, including the ever popular "I AM SO FUCKED, WHY DIDN'T I EVER FUCKING DO MY FUCKING HOMEWORK" and the often requested "Where's That Screenplay? Or: A Time to Procrastinate"

Priya. Screwing myself over since 1995.

Here is a picture of President Obama feigning interest in my woefully inarticulate academic self-shittings.

Really, Priya? So interesting. Tell me more about your post-tween angst. Working on an international solution for the new Nuclear Arms Race can wait.

Oh my god, how funny is it that President Obama reads my blog? BECUZ OF COURSE HE DOES. Like I said, not much else going on with him these days. Keepin' a low profile. Just trying to make it through to summer, like everyone else.

Really the only class I'm worried about is FINANCE because AUGH WHY DID I DO THIS. I had lunch with Caroline today and we talked about the differences between Finance and Accounting - the end result being that I walked away with a big sigh of relief that I am pursuing neither in the long term. Because that would just be fucking retarded on all counts. It's not a strength (it's actually a weakness. Math is my silver bullet AND YET), and it's only interesting to me in the most theoretical sense. Using my finance knowledge would actually be damaging to other people. I know "just enough to be dangerous". Which is to say: I know just enough to convince you to hire me, and then FUCK UP COMPLETELY and in so doing RAZE YOUR COMPANY TO THE GROUND.

This rambling must cease. I'm going to go busy myself offline for a while until my computer cools down (I've been dicking around on the internet for 5 hours. FIVE). And then...more dicking around. Can't wait. UGH.

(Inspired by this photoset)

No comments: