Thursday, January 17, 2008

More Movies, Y'All

So I've been in Houston for 3 days now, and Whoa. I've always hated the pretention involved with someone going away for a long period of time and then coming back to Houston, only to proclaim it a hick town full of hicks, but...IT's TRUE. I was driving through my neighborhood at 1AM last night and I WAS THE ONLY CAR ON THE ROAD. Given, it was a Wednesday night, but that has never stopped LA. I need to shut up about this.

Last night I saw Atonement, with high expectations. Everyone thinks it's going to get an Oscar for something or other. And I quite agree. It was good, I think. I can't tell. Maybe I'm an exceptionally harsh judge of acting prowess, but I didn't think Kiera really brought it. James McAvoy, though, HOLY SHIT IS THAT MAN A SEX. I don't know what that means, but never has "being arrested in a tuxedo" looked so fucking good. Jesus God. There are no words. Here. I will let the pictures do the talking.

Oh, that was a picture of Tila Tequila giving us a peek into what she'll look like at age 55. Yikes!

No comments: