Monday, January 14, 2008

The Orphanage, or: JESUS FUCKING SHIT BALLS...from here on out, I sleep with one eye open. Or preferably not at all.

My friend KJ and I just went to see The Orphanage, the new movie by Guillermo Del Toro. And it was fucking scary. It was TOO SCARY, guys. I loved it. But I will never sleep again. Seriously, the guy who brought you this image



which was scary enough in its own right, outdid himself. This time, however, instead of messing with you visually, he goes inside your mind and scrambles your brain with fear. SCRAMBLES IT WITH FEAR.

This is your brain.



THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON GUILLERMO DEL TORO.



That's right. Your brain is a Rooty Tutti Fresh n' Fruity. If that didn't just make you crap your pants, you have no soul.

2 comments:

L said...

are you in houston yet? i ate at mayuri last night and missed you. (and i'd def eat there again, if you wanted to, just fyi)

L said...

john just pointed out to me that guillermo has nothing to do with creating this film, he only really invested $ to have it shown in the US.