Sunday, August 3, 2008

HA, or: A Not-So Startling Realization

Pretty much everyone who reads this blog was at the wedding this weekend, so I really only need to write the following things right now (further discussion is definitely forthcoming, but I'm pretty drained of the psychic energy I'd need to put everything into words at the moment):

1. Everyone over 30 looking horrified as we mimed shooting each other on the dance floor during M.I.A's "Paper Planes"
2. Pretty much everything that happened at the reception, really
3. CrippledFuckTowels.com, StickyVag.com, and StickyDick.com. None of that .org or .net shit. And everything else that happened in that room after the reception.
4. Being totally brave during the wedding ceremony until...Well, basically until I got to the front of the church and looked out at John's mom. And then crying basically from that moment on, including a little bit during picture-taking (Jesus God I hope my face wasn't totally disgusting or anything), and then a little bit at the reception, and then a little bit today. All in all I did pretty well...CONSIDERING LAUREN GOT FUCKING MARRIED, YOU GUYS.

That's all I can really think of. I will go check the photographer's website obsessively this week and as soon as he puts up pictures I'll post them here for you to see.

No comments: