Monday, September 8, 2008

Mistakes

I just spent two hours clicking between Locked Up Abroad and Babies: Special Delivery. That seems like a pretty big gap to bridge with just one click of the remote control, but when you think about it, they're both shows that warn you against being totally stupid and ruining your life by agreeing to carry someone else's stuff in or on your person.

Priya's Phone: Oh my god. Now I'm watching Babies: Special Delivery and my brain can't deal with all the blood.

Priya's Phone: OH MY GOD STRETCH MARKS. AAAHHHHRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Priya's Phone: I just saw a lady get a c-section and SOME OF HER INTESTINES CAME OUT OH MY GOD OH MY GOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle's Phone: Everything you're saying is terrifying. Stop the madness. Please.

Priya's Phone: They just turned her UTERUS INSIDE OUT

And then I fainted. NEVER AGAIN!

No comments: