Friday, October 24, 2008

"I gave her my heart...and she gave me a pen!"

I got an email from my Literary Criticism prof in response to my Professional Admiration Note. It said,

Hi, Priya, glad you enjoyed _Dracula_ Sounds like there is a senior thesis here in the making!!

Certainly feel free to stop by if you would like to talk about classes or anything else. I've had to switch my office hrs to Monday afternoons rather than Monday mornings, and I'll be around Tuesday morning as well.

All best,
Dr. Lit Crit Prof


Wow, sounds like the beginnings of a beautiful Get Away From Me. Can't you just hear the Jack White strumming?

Fall is here, hear the yell
Back to school, ring the bell
Brand new shoes, walking blues
Climb the fence, book and pens
I can tell that we are gonna be people who regard each other with a measure of disdain

No comments: