Tuesday, October 7, 2008

UPDATED: Oh my god! She's a genius! She's a fucking SUPERgenius!



I used to just think she was funny, but now I think she's HORRIBLY, TRAGICALLY underused! What the fuck! Why isn't she the focal point of EVERYTHING?!

Dear Quentin Tarantino,

Your new movie - I heard it's going to be really something! - should be called Inglorious Kristin Wiig, Starring Kristin Wiig as herself.

Just a Suggestion,
-Priya


Or maybe...

Dear Martin Scorcese,

I saw on IMDb.com that you're coming out with a movie called Shutter Island next year! That sounds fascinating! You know what would make it better, though? I think you could cast Kristin Wiig as the main character, and change the name of the movie to Kristin Wiig Island. That is an island I would want to go to!

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this one,
-Priya


How about:

Dear Steven Spielberg,

So I guess you're producing TV shows these days? I head about a new series you're involved with..."The United States of Tara"? Dude. United States of Kristin Wiig is more fuckin' like it, am I right?

Yeah, I'm right,
-Priya


No comments: