Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Off.

Okay guys, I turned in my last final today. So that means I'm officially on WINTER BREAK! YES! GOD it's like the biggest, best Friday of all.

To celebrate (?) I'm going to Dubai and India for three weeks with my family to, I don't know, shop and stuff. I'm pretty unclear. I will be bringing my Flip camera along, so I will be sure to actually upload footage from this trip! I was told that there would be internet access, so I MAY be uploading them regularly. If not, however, I will be checking my email at the very least, so feel free to email and comment to your heart's content. I'm leaving tonight, and will be back on January 6th.

Then, on January 7th, I'm going to LA to visit my boyfriend until the 19th. Marion may or may not come for a weekend too. I don't know if I'll be posting those weeks either, but I will definitely be Tweeting insane amounts as soon as I get back to domestic cell phone coverage.

Okay, I'm all packed and ready to go, so I'm gonna take a nap. Be good while I'm gone and I may bring you back...some sand. Kissies!

1 comment:

L said...

Priya, I'm mad at you, because I'm having withdrawal symptoms already. Anyway, this is hilarious:
http://graphjam.com/2008/05/31/song-chart-memes-make-more-coffee/

Also, there's a new Paul Rudd movie coming out, and it totally gets me! Watch the trailer for "I love you, man"