Friday, May 22, 2009

65 Questions You've Never Been Asked Before

This survey is going around Facebook, and it seems interesting, or at least different from the usual "do you have a crush on someone right now?" bullshit. So here it is...

65 Questions You've Never Been Asked Before

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I dunno, I like both of them (one's grey, the other navy) pretty equally.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. Duh.

4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes I think about accessories, when I'm bored. But my wardrobe adheres to a pretty strict colour palette so planning isn't really necessary.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Bored, excited, lazy.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that is red? The rug.

7. What was the last dream you remember having? I dreamed that an alien was coming down from the sky and taking people's fillings out against their will. Weird.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope. I went straight back to bed at 8AM and haven't gotten up since. Well, I got up to get a book, but other than that I've been pretty well sequestered.

9. What are you craving right now? Chocolate.

10. Do you floss? Yeah, but not very often. I go for Listerine.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Yuck!

12. Are you emotional? I guess so? I don't know...mostly I think over my reactions and do the most "logical" thing, except for when I'm angry. Then you'll hear about it.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes. Last night when I was trying to sleep.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I usually just lick it.

15. Do you like your hair? Yes, usually.

16. Do you like yourself? Why wouldn't I? I'm the best. Though I'm a firm believer that if I ever met someone exactly like myself she'd be dead within the hour because I'd hate her so fervently.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No. People say it would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I'm sure it would be. But I'd rather say I took the rare opportunity to turn down dinner with him.

18. What are you listening to right now? iTunes on random: Hanson - MMMBop just came on.

19. Are your parents strict? Yes. Well, they were more so than they are now. Now I've beaten down their defenses.

20. Would you go sky diving? No. I value the sanctity of my underpants.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, but only in small amounts.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, a few. It's what happens when you live in LA for any stretch of time at all.

23. Do you rent movies often? No.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Jewelry, the chandelier, the handle on my purse.

25. How many countries have you visited? Canada, Switzerland, Italy, England, France, Peru, Costa Rica, Tanzania, India, UAE, Bahamas...I'm sure there are more, but I'm blanking.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, before the days of *69 and caller ID.

27. Ever been on a train? Yes - once, in Alaska.

28. Brown or white eggs? I'm not sure of the difference.

29.What was your first pet? Fred the fish.

30. Do you use chap stick? Yes.

31. Do you own a gun? No. If I were to carry a weapon around on my person it would be a straight-edge razor (but I wouldn't do it unless I knew how to be super-good at cutting people) because I'm tough like that.

32. Can you use chopsticks? Yes.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Not sure! Nobody's called me with plans yet.

34. Are you too forgiving? No. I'm the opposite of forgiving - I carry a grudge like nobody's business. I am, however, too likely to tell the person who wronged me that they're forgiven and then secretly loathe them forever thereafter.

35. Ever been in love? Yes.

36. What are your friends doing tomorrow? Shit, I don't know. I guess some of them are going to work and some of them are going to play. It's a long weekend, doncha know?

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, at Than Brother's Pho! SO GOOD.

38. Last time you cried? I don't know. It's been a while.

39. What was the last question you asked? What, aloud? Uhhh, "what are you doing tonight?" Something like that, probably.

40. Favorite time of the year? Summer. Spring is a close runner-up.

41. Do you have any tattoos? No. I have a couple on the back burner but I'm not committed enough to them to actually go out and get them done.

42. Are you sarcastic? No.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes. I thought the first half was good but I got tired of watching Ashton fuck things up for himself and everyone around him by getting those nosebleeds.

44. Ever walked into a wall? Oh yes.

45. Favorite color? Red. I've been asked this question before! Come on!

46. Ever slapped someone? Yes. It was completely worth it.

47. Is your hair curly? Uhh, it's wavy, I guess. It takes a curl really easily, and straightens without too much trouble. I lucked out in that department.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Uhhhh, I have no idea. It's been forever.

49. Do looks matter? Yes. You gotta be hot for 'em.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes, but it depends on the situation.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? Not really.

52. Do you like your life right now? Sure, I like it. Am I content? Not really. But that's to be expected.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes.

55. Do you have good vision? I have excellent vision. Last time I checked it was 20-15.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Oh I dislike tons of people.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? I talk on the phone probably more than 10 times a day.

58. The last person you held hands with? Hmmm...my mom?

59. What are you wearing? Soffees and a t-shirt with a hummingbird on it.

60.What is your favorite animal? Hummingbird.

61. Where was your default picture taken? At 100% Taquitos.

62. Can you hula hoop? I was great when I was 7...no idea how good I'd be at it now.

63. Do you have a job? No. Not really.

64.What was the most recent thing you bought? A vodka-tonic.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? I seem to remember having done so before. I can't remember why though.

2 comments:

Marion said...

hahah, you would need to specify "aloud"

Priya said...

I know, I know.