Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fuck-All

WHOA YOU GUYS I have been super lazy over the last...er...month. Lazy about writing here, I mean, not lazy in general - that is something I've been my whole life. Sorry I've been treating this as my own personal Remember To Watch This Again Later Clipboard. I'll be back soon with something pithy, I SWEAR. I'm working on something about guys, sort of. Guys. Boys, really. Men, I wish. Oooh, emasculating. But no, seriously, this is something I've been thinking about for a long time and it's going to be gender-respectful if somewhat rambling and confused (not unlike this sentence). I'm not doing it consciously, but you can bet all the references will be sort of mysterious and sort of obvious. So you can look forward to that, if the haphazard dismantling of a halfway grasped and yet completely tired social construct (the hookup) might be something you might be into. If not, I have some videos you might like, or I may just cut and paste a funny conversation I had with a friend. If not that either, go fuck yourself.

In the meantime, however, it's four fucking fifteen in the morning and despite my three hour nap this afternoon - purely accidental, I tell you - I'm beginning to fray at the edges. So I'm going to put a nice little dot at the end of this sentence here and go to bed.

No comments: