Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fucking Summer.

You guys, when I finished all my finals at the end of the spring semester, Marion and I had a brief conversation about summer. I asserted that I loved summer, and that I wanted to take it slow, because I was pretty sure summer was the one for me. Marion rejoined with the idea that summer was "too beautiful to fuck." I laughed, because it was funny, because it was true.

But I just took the last of my Summer I finals today, and I'm beginning to rethink my stance on this whole thing. I think I'm gonna take summer down. I'm gonna take summer down hard. Right after I finish my Summer II class (in 5 weeks).

Kellie
over achiever

Priya
omg you're calling ME an over achiever?
pot/kettle, etc

Kellie
i know - i just broke my glass house.

Priya
also i think it's obvs from my performance in astronomy that i'm barely achieving at all, let alone OVER achieving

Kellie
i think your performance in astronomy was nothing less than "stellar"

Priya
OMG

No comments: