Monday, July 27, 2009

Oldie but a Terrifyingie



Enjoy your nightmares.

me: this video is going to give me night terrors

john: i know!

me: no i'm going to wake up screaming tonight

john: and that guy will be there

me: staring at me

john: will the bi-hawk

me: WITH THAT HAIR
hahahaha yeah
that is easily the creepiest thing about him

john: yeah
and he'll just stare
and stare
and stare
and he'll say
"I made'jee breakfast, love"
and he'll be a lovely man

me: hahahahahahahahaa
right before he skins me and makes a lamp out of me

john: hahaha
I'M THE BREAKFAST MAKAH

me: AND TEH LAMPSHADE MAKAH

john: GONNA MAKE YOU INTO A LAMPSHADAH

me: hahaahaha

john: YESSSSSSSS

me: ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
JOHN
i am THRILLED with how that just went

john: haha

me: really. i just couldn't be happier

john: write a blog entry
and link the video
and it'll haunt EVERYONE
FOREVER

me: yeah i did already
i did that like five minutes ago

john: hahaha
amazing

me: and i'm editing this conversation and putting it in too


HOW ABOUT THAT.

No comments: