Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Emmy Pictures

I spent like three hours reading Emmy coverage today. Get off me; I like looking at the dresses! My favourite overall was Chloe Sevigny's:



I would wear the shit out of that if it were cocktail length. What opportunities does a regular girl like me have to wear floor-length gowns, anyway? And apparently I'm not the only one who thought this was a good choice...



Aw yeah. That definitely happened. Nice work, Chloe! Though now that I think about it, just how wise was it that Ms. B. Bunny here was seen with the ONE GUY in the room whose penis we're all super familiar with? Distance yourself, girl.

But I also saw this dress and, well, first of all, Christina Hendricks looks like two billion dollars in that, and second...wait...who's her date?



OH MY FUCKING SHIT, IT'S THIS GUY.



How dare you. How dare ANY of you. YOU ARE WAY TOO HOT FOR THIS NOISE, HENDRICKS. GET THEE TO A HAMM-ESQUE MAN SLAB.

And I will get me to bed. It's too late for media-laden profanity rants right now. And I have class in five hours. Oops!

No comments: