Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm not even trying anymore (UPDATED!)

So here we are, guys. Day 9 of NaBloPoMo (February 2010) and I am definitely at the "please kill me" stage. Maybe that's because Corporate Finance is RAPING ME and I HATE IT this was the WORST IDEA EVER??!?!?!? Seriously this class is driving me into debt, since I do the homework, have no idea what I'm talking about or how it connects to anything, and then proceed to try to make myself feel better with some ill-advised online purchasing. And window shopping is no longer cutting it, people. Window shopping is the Baby Tylenol of retail therapy, and right now I'm needing Tequila levels. Don't look for me in May; I'm going to be buried under price tags and assorted packaging materials.

Anyway, here is a video that LITERALLY MADE ME CRY A LITTLE:



How dare you.

Ugh, I have gotten into a really bad habit of UPDATED!ing every other post lately and I promise you it will stop eventually. But I just keep THINKING OF STUFF and I want to tell you and it only makes sense as the continuation of a previous post...wah. Anyway, I was going to show you this, which cheered me up after the Meeps in the Wind song made me cry:



There.

No comments: