Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not Gonna Happen (Subtitle: You Crazy Fashion Brits!)

This is the salient point of an email I just got from Brown's:



First of all, the reason behind sending men's fashion ideas to my inbox is beyond me, but hey. I am not in Brown's marketing department. Nor am I in their buying department, so I obviously don't know what I'm talking about. But something tells me things are going horribly awry over there if they think I'm going to buy
1. a headband
2. made out of leather
3. for 325 fucking dollars
4. FOR A MAN

Which is to say nothing, of course, of the BRAIDED LEATHER LARIAT or the VISCOSE HOODED CARDIGAN (for almost nine hundred dollars). I can hardly get the guys I know to consider REGULAR cardigans, much less romantic flowy ones with hoods. Jesus God.

No comments: