Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MOI!

So you guys have obviously seen the Shit Girls Say video that came out a couple days ago? If you're confused, it's something that reminded you directly of me because it's a movie about MOI! But just in case you haven't seen it (I mean come on?!), here it is:



And because it is so hilarious and so well done - that guy walks in heels better than I...well, nobody walks in heels better than I do (ed note: outrageous lie)* but it was close - it obviously became super popular, and you know what happens when a "viral video" gets super popular right?



Sigh. I love a good Response Video! [Insert disclaimer re: my reservations about painting huge swaths of humanity with a single brush] I mean, I'm sure there are some girls out there that don't really identify with the characters in that first video but 1. I haven't met any, and 2. WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK ANYWAY (humorless cunts).

I apologize for "cunts" but I've been listening to a lot of Ricky Gervais lately and he's got me convinced that it doesn't have the same American brand of misogyny attached to it in the UK and other parts of the world, so I'm going to say "cunts" and just let people think I'm very Continental or generally Well-Traveled. You might find it hard to believe that cursing a particular way can make people think you're cultured, but I HAVE SEEN IT WORK.

*Uh, fuck yeah I just (ed. note)'d myself. I have multiple personalities and they all hate each other. And you.

No comments: