Monday, February 20, 2012

Can You Feel The Love Tonight


When you become frustrated because Twitter can no longer contain your sentiments, it's time to go back to blogging.

And when it's time to go back to blogging, it's time to go back to blogging about your boyfriend because he is the only person who can stand to talk to you.

And when it's time to go back to blogging about your boyfriend, it's time to talk about poop.

Me: this fucker. he's clearly out to get me
Devon: hes clearly a fuckin dingleberry
Me: HAHAHAHA
       dingleberry

In other news, we are now in Season 2 of The X-Files. It's getting really good now - Scully was abducted by aliens! Maybe. And then she turned up but she was in a coma! But then she woke up and Mulder was like SCULLY!!!! (hearts in his eyes) and it was heartbreaking. The Cigarette Smoking Man may have had something to do with it. There's definitely a conspiracy (mumble mumble) and the government. ANYWAY. I have also started watching Parks and Recreation again because apparently I have been missing out since I bailed in Season 2. So there's that.

Yesterday I went for an uncharacteristically booze-tastic brunch and did myself in. There were bottomless mimosas and we took SHOTS OF TEQUILA. MULTIPLE SHOTS. It was bad. And then I lost some time (read: was abducted by aliens, suffered a dissociative fugue state, blacked out because I did shots of tequila on a relatively empty stomach) and the next thing I remember is drinking a glass of wine in Sugarland, 6 hours later. There are even some unanswered texts in my phone from that time period like "Priya? Where are you guys? Is everything okay?" Truly disturbing. Actually, what was disturbing was the hangover I experienced this morning/afternoon. So far I have: opened and quickly closed (while chuckling ruefully) a finance textbook, gotten some coffee, and watched the season 2 finale of Downton Abbey. I'm very sore at the notion that we were SO CLOSE to a Father of the Bride 2 situation and it had to be averted in such a tragic way. Sigh. Downton. William. Mary. OMG DO WILLIAM AND MARY GET MARRIED AND FOUND WILLIAM AND MARY COLLEGE? In AMERICA?!?

I do actually do things besides drink and watch TV but you would really never be able to tell. For example, I do laundry (not in the last 3 weeks but, you know, sometimes), eat chocolates, and chat on the internet to my friends about their boy problems. I'mmmm every woman!

No comments: