Friday, May 25, 2007

omigod, i just used the word "ennui".

My dad told me today that he read somewhere that the one tangible reason for today's twentysomethings' overwhelming sense of futility is that global warming video of a polar bear drowning because it can't find an ice floe big enough to support its weight.

I wonder what the last set of twentysomethings excuse was? Oh, just the general ennui associated with accepting responsibility and grasping mortality?

GIRLPLEASE.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure my constant dismay has more to do with New York's appearance on Charm School than anything else. Bitch is contaminating all that I find acceptable in the world! Pretty soon that list is only going to include: chocolate, jurassic park, and cuddles. And chocolate is on notice.

No comments: