Thursday, July 5, 2007

Survey! The first in a long lineage of things you don't need to know about me, but will be told anyway

1) What do you say most when you're trying NOT to curse?
"POOP."

2. Do You Own An Ipod?
Yes. I don't know...exactly...where it is right now. It's somewhere among all the stuff I never unpacked. Don't look at me like that! I don't have time for music! I spent every waking moment looking for jobs and apartments!

3. What Person On Your Top 8 (Myspace) Do You Talk To The Most?
Kyle, by a long shot. I see him at least twice a day. The rest of the time he's either at work or barricaded in the bathroom, pooping.

4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
8 AM

5. Are You In Love?
Yes.

6. Do You Wear Flip-Flops When It's Cold?
I used to, before my trusty Etnies died in a Seattle rainshower. I've never been able to love after that; I'm still in search of the perfect replacement flip-flops. This is a hinderance to my daily routine, now that I'm in Los Angeles, because it's FUCKING HOT here and my toes are always sweating. Gross!

7. Would You Rather Take The Picture Or Be In The Picture?
That depends. I usually end up taking the picture, but recently I've been wishing I had been in more of them because I don't have any pictures of myself with my friends, and that's kinda lame.

8. What Was The Last Movie You Watched And With Who?
Colour Me Kubrick, with Kyle and Shem last night. It was...well, think of my review of Party Monsters.
Mr. DeVaul: "How was it?"
Me: "It was...um, it was fabulous?"

9. Do any of your friends have kids?
Nope.

10. Has Anyone Ever Called You Lazy?
Yes! And I'm not...okay, I am.

11. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep?
No.

12. Are you a cuddler?
Guilty.

13. Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate milk?
Organic 2%. Anything else and I will turn my nose up so fast your head will spin.

14. Has Anyone Told You A Secret This Week?
Not a real one.

15. When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks?
About a week ago.

16. Do you know anyone who lost their dad within the last year?
No, thankfully.

17. Do You Have A Trampoline In Your Back Yard?
SUB QUESTION: Do I Have a Back Yard?
No.

18. Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back?
Hah, I guess, but I don't know what they'd say, other than that I'm fuckin' awesome.

19. Did you watch cartoons as a kid?
Oh hell yes. Darkwing Duck? Tailspin? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? James Bond Jr.?

20. What Movie Do You Know Every Line To?
10 Things I Hate About You, High Fidelity, Jurassic Park, Say Anything

21. What CD is in your car stereo right now?
I think it's the Transplants.

22. What's your favorite song on that CD?
Killafornia

23. What is your favorite salad dressing?
I don't really, um, "eat" salads.

24. Are you still in love with your ex?
No.

25. Does anyone like you?
Yes.

26. Do You Do Your Own Dishes?
Yep. No dishwasher makes me sad.

27. Ever Cry In Public?
I have before.

28. Have you told a secret to someone this week?
Not a real one.

29. What was the secret?
Well, the "fake" secret mentioned in number 28 went something like this.

Me: "Kyle, can I tell you a secret?"
Kyle: "Yes!"
Me: "Come closer."
Me: "Closer."
Me: "I want to whisper it in your ear."
Me: "Are you ready? This might blow your mind. Don't get mad, okay? Are you ready?"
Kyle: "Yes."
Me (whispering): "Do you think I'm pretty?"

30. Do you think you could EVER be in love?
Um, I guess?

31. Would You Ever Marry Anyone Covered In Tattoos?
Fuxxx yeah.

32. What Did You Do Before This?
Answered an email, promised to write an article about whiskey.

33. When Was The Last Time You Slept On The Floor?
Last night?

34. How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Need To Function?
4 I guess, but I'm really anal about it so I always make myself at least get in bed 8 hrs before I have to get up.

35. Do You Eat Breakfast Daily?
Does it have to be before 5pm to qualify as breakfast? Because if it does, no.

36. Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced?
It depends. Usually not, but when I do get out of the house, I cram everything I need to do together in one day.

37. What are you doing right now?
Filling out this survey at the Lyric Theatre (www.lyrictheatrela.com), waiting for Kyle to finish teaching his class so we can go get AWESOME BBQ for dinner.

38. Do you use sarcasm?
Sarcasm is the refuge of the weak.
In other words, yes. I do use sarcasm.

39. Have You Ever Been In A Fight?
What, like a real Rock-Em-Sock-Em Robots fight? No. I have not. If you mean in a fight that culminates in me walking out of the room and pouting for 5 hours in an effort to force Kyle to genuflect at my feet, then yes.

40. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes. I am a grammar freak.

41. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags?
Yes, a couple of times. RIP AstroWorld!

42. Have you ever been beaten up?
Not really.

43. Do You Get Along Better With The Same Sex Or The Opposite?
Both nowadays, but I have way more guy friends than girls now. It's a little angering because I need someone to dump my shoes-obsession on.

44. Do you like mustard?
It has a time and place.

45. Do You Sleep On Your Side, Stomach, Or Back?
Sides.

46. Do You Watch The news?
When I'm sitting at home and have the need to simultaneously get my celebs-misbehavin' fix and plot my own demise before the apocalypse comes.

47. How Did You Get One Of Your Scars?
Ran into a barbed wire fence while trashed in Costa Rica.

48. Last person to make you mad?
Kyle.

49. Do you think you are someone's first love?
Not really.

50. What do you want to do before the day is over?
Watch a movie.

No comments: