Thursday, September 18, 2008

Google Chrome

I just downloaded Google Chrome and I likes it. I highly recommend it for people who for whatever reason resisted the new Firefox (I didn't WANT to resist Firefox, but I couldn't use it because it kept conflicting with MSN messenger and MSN messenger is MAI PRESHUSSSSS).

It is just in Beta stages now, but I think that it's already doing so well that the official release will be awesome for sure.

http://www.google.com/chrome/index.html?hl=en&brand=CHMA&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-bk&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=google%20chrome

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's funny, the more i use Chrome (for windows), the more unstable it seems to get... crashes a lot more, can't handle sites with flash, hangs every time i close a tab... all that to say, i'm switching back to Firefox