Monday, February 2, 2009

Facebook Survey

I have kind of a mental block about posting Notes on Facebook. I don't know why - it's probably the same block that keeps me from posting photo albums there or ever changing my profile picture...I probably don't want to get even more involved with it. Facebook dominates too much of my time as it is. I am, however, a total sucker for surveys, so when this one got passed around on Facebook and I got tagged, I had to participate in some way. Thus, I'm inflicting it on you. Enjoy!

Actually, I actually read the survey instructions and this thing actually turned out to be just 25 things about you, as opposed to being comprised of a bunch of specific questions that you answer as they relate to you. Fuck that, this entire BLOG is 25 things about me. Jesus. If you don't know 25 things about me by now, REEDIN COMPRIHENSHUN: UR DOIN IT RONG. Instead, have a look at this song that Steve Martin wrote, called Late For School.



Yeah, I know: I kept waiting for it to get funny, too.

No comments: