Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Community

So NBC picked up this Joel McHale/Chevy Chase/John Oliver show called Community, which is where McHale plays a lawyer who has to go back to community college. Here's the trailer! There are actually a few hilarious moments, and if you don't laugh out loud at least once...I question the existence of your soul. I question it.



God, I love Joel McHale. And there was a Soup inside joke! And it was funny! Unfortunately, this show's obvious potential awesomeness means that it will be canceled - possibly before the first season is even over. Oh well - a girl can dream that it won't. Thumbs way up.

3 comments:

Timbine said...

Oh.....my. I want to watch this show right now!!

Caroline said...

STAR-STUDDED! You're right, I did laugh out loud. I look forward to it.

Unknown said...

exciting!