Thursday, May 14, 2009

I like how they stipulate that I have to answer the questions "cleverly"

So Amanda just figured out how to do notes in Facebook and I actually like this survey - should be quite entertaining - but I don't do Facebook notes. So, of course, I'm going to publish it here. Excellent.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.

Pick your band/artist: Morrissey (obvs)

- Are you male or female: Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning
- Describe yourself: Maladjusted
- How do you feel about yourself: I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now
- Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Little Man, What Now?
- Describe your current boy/girl situation: We'll Let You Know
- Describe where you currently live: Life is a Pigsty
- If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
- Your favorite form of transportation: Ammunition
- Your best friend is: Glamorous Glue
- Your favorite color is: Black Cloud
- Favorite time of day: Tomorrow
- If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: You Should Have Been Nice to Me
- What is life to you: Seasick, Yet Still Docked
- What is the best advice you have to give: Do Your Best and Don't Worry
- If you could change your name, what would it be: Margaret on the Guillotine
- Thought for the Day: The World is Full of Crashing Bores
- How I would like to die: First of the Gang to Die
- My soul's present condition: Dial-A-Cliche
- My motto: I'm Not Sorry
- What's the weather like: Let Me Kiss You

3 comments:

Devon K. said...

[thumbs up] Devon Knoll likes this.

Marion said...

hahahaha! "you should have been nice to me" so good.

Unknown said...

gotta love how everyone who lives in houston gave despondent answers relating to heat or general hatred...or both haha