Monday, June 22, 2009

We are Clockwork Oranging you right now, as a matter of fact.

David
DUDE
I TOTALLY DOWNLOADED THIS NEW APP
I WANNA TELL YOU ALLLLLLLLL ABOUT IT
AND ALL ABOUT THE NEW SOFTWARE AND BASICALLY JUST HOW FUCKING AWESOME MY IPHONE IS
are the voices in your head telling you to kill me yet?

Priya
oh, the voices in my head are screaming that i should make you watch as i throw your phone off a balcony into a pool of sharks
THEN you die

David
hahaha
just kill me first
spare me

Priya
bahahaha
oh no
you're watching.

David
clockwork orange me for that shit

Priya
i'm going to make you watch it, and then i'm going to brainwash you into thinking it was a good thing.
that will be my ultimate victory

David
haha now THAT will never happen
you can never undo the brainwashing that steve jobs has inflicted already

Priya
that's how i'm going to clockwork orange you

David
oh my god
can we PLEASE popularize using that as a verb?!

Priya
hahahh
YES
DONE

David
ok
tomorrow night
we are going to drive it into everyones head

Priya
you mean we're going to clockwork orange them?

David
HAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Marion said...

does this mean you have the story on 3chrom?!