Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Boy, it's EASY to fall off the wagon!

So it's been a few days since I last posted. It's hopeless, really, to pretend to slag along like I was before. I've been rather distracted from this by the whole Leno/O'Brien thing - yes, it's possible to be THAT wrapped up in pop culture. I am, of course, on Team Conan...



...but MY BOY CRAIG has got some good things to say about it, too.



Fair point, Craig. Fair point.

For a while there, I thought it was possible for there to be some kind of acceptable reconciliation - there was a brief moment there where NBC could have backed away from the ledge, saying, "Just kidding, guys! Just kidding" And we all could have heaved a sigh of relief - but that possibility is a laughable one now. It's kind of strange to watch the network whose "creative direction" (or whatever it's called) I enjoy the most do something so wretchedly clueless. I mean, they've got The Office, 30 Rock, Community, Parks and Recreation, AND Law & Order!? AND CONAN! Well, they HAD Conan. Now what?

No comments: