Saturday, October 16, 2010

Things I'm Thinking About Now, or: I Probably Need to Take My Meds

What does it say about me that I can't even live up to my own expectations of fidelity?

Why am I under the impression that I can't have a real conversation with anyone, instead thinking that only writing can take the pain of dishonesty away...all while NEVER WRITING A GODDAMN WORD ANYWHERE and living with pulsating self-hatred on top of everything else?

What is up with exes, and why won't they just go away so I don't have to think about them anymore?

Why am I obsessed with the "anxiety of influence" lately, and what does it mean for the female American celebrity?

What does it mean for my future that I still know all the lyrics to the original Spider-Man theme song?

How does anyone manage to have working romantic relationships that are based completely on mutual trust and respect?

How does anyone manage to trust anyone?

Why am I so obsessed with milkshakes lately? Is it because I'm on "milkshake probation" and I just want what I can't have? Am I really that transparent?

Does anyone actually have a good relationship with their parents, or is my relationship with my parents just so fucked that I can't imagine anyone functioning properly?

Why can't I write a REAL GODDAMN POST FOR ONCE?

Am I completely psychotic for wanting to participate in NaNoWriMo this year?

No comments: