Monday, August 4, 2008

Internet, Fast

I just checked the wedding pics website...the event is still not ready. Hopefully this means that Chris is diligently checking every picture so he can photoshop out any extra chins I may have acquired through unfortunate face positioning. Yes, I am checking obsessively because I need a new picture for my Facebook profile; I haven't changed it since I was 18. I haven't gained or lost much weight since then, and people are constantly asking me what grade I'm in (umm...17th?), but I still feel like this is bordering on false advertising. So, Chris: I appreciate your enthusiasm for your job, and I especially appreciate that this means you'll be ensuring that my upper arms don't look too chunky, but I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS. The suspense is literally killing me.

In other news, I just got an email from Google Positions. I shudder to imagine what information that missive could possibly have in store for me.

No comments: