Sunday, December 7, 2008

The End of the World

You guys, I just stumbled upon this during one of my random forays into the internet, and I have to say that this is the most convincing sign I've seen lately that the world is ending. You all know that I think almost everything is a sign that the world is ending (I mean, when you think about it, the fact that the world itself exists is a sign that the world is ending), so the idea that this picture is particularly convincing should alarm you.



I cut this picture (with my handy "snipping tool"!) off a website that was hawking it for $9.99. It's half a pound of gummy material, and it comes in green and red, too. Just so you know. In case you were interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite part:

"Hand made (with gloves on)"

-muriel

Priya said...

HAHAHA. Yeah, because e-coli is my main fucking concern when eating 1/2 a pound of gummi bear that just so happens to be the colour of radioactive waste.